Obv: View of cathedral, ST. LAWRENCE CATEATON ST. B.T. around, 1677 in exergue. Rev: Cypher P S Co in center circle, DEDICATED TO COLLECTORS OF MEDALS & COINS around. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and brown with obverse cud. Bit of flan bulge on reverse. Reflective surfaces.
The structure on the token was built in 1677 and designed by Wren after the original structure was destroyed by the Great Fire in 1666. Dedicated to St. Lawrence, a Spaniard, who was tortured for his beliefs and broiled alive over a gridiron.