Obv: View of church, ST. MARGARETS LOTHBURY around, JACOBS BT. 1690. (in exergue). Rev: A cypher P S Co, 1797 below, DEDICATED TO COLLECTORS OF MEDALS & COINS around. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and Choice brown. Small flan clip at bottom. Proof-like fields.
Another ancient church, with its earliest mention from 1185. Destroyed in 1666 by the Great Fire, it was rebuilt by Wren. It also escaped demolition early in the 20th century, but was thankfully preserved and still stands today.