Obv: View of St. Paul's, 1794 in exergue. Rev: A star and garter, H. YOUNG DEALER IN COINS NO. 18 LUDGATE ST. LONDON around.
UNC. Sharp Red and brown obverse, reverse as made on 3 toned metal. Tad red reverse.
Diesinker, Wyon; manufacturer, Kempson. Henry Young was a coin dealer, toyman, and goldsmith. His shop was located close to St. Paul's cathedral. This piece was probably a private token as well as an advertisement piece for Young's business.