Obv: View of building, OLD MEETING above, AS REBUILT IN 1794. (in exergue). Rev: Shield of Arms, P. KEMPSON MAKER OF BUTTONS MEDALS & C. BIRMINGHAM in three lines. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and Choice. Much original color.
This medalet is part of Kempson’s series of Birmingham buildings. The original Old Meeting building was destroyed in the riots of 1791. It was rebuilt as the Unitarian Meeting House in 1794 and is shown on the obverse.