Obv: View of church, ST. ANN’S ALDERSGATE around, BT. 1680 in exergue. Rev: A cypher P S Co in beaded circle, DEDICATED TO COLLECTORS OF MEDALS & COINS around. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and Choice Red & brown.
The original structure, probably rebuilt around 1548, was again nearly destroyed by the Great Fire in 1666. The date 1680 shown on the token, probably marks the date when the rebuilding began.