Obv: View of church, ST. MARTIN’S CHURCH. (around). Rev: Shield of arms, P. KEMPSON MAKER OF BUTTONS MEDALS & C. BIRMINGHAM in three curved lines. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and Choice Red & brown. Small obverse cud on upper rim.
Originally constructed around the beginning of the thirteenth century, St. Martin’s church has undergone several renovations and additions in the many years since. The building shown on the token would have been just after its major renovation in 1786.