Obv: View of church, ST. MARYS CHAPEL ERECTED around, 1774 in exergue. Rev: Shield of arms, P. KEMPSON MAKER OF BUTTONS MEDALS & c. BIRMINGHAM in three curved lines. Edge: Plain.
Uncirculated and brown. Reflective fields.
One of the newer churches at the time, built in 1774. It was closed in 1925 and later demolished to make room for the expansion of Birmingham General Hospital.